Andy Fiord Studio: Naomi Campbell for Love Republic
On this wonderful St. Valentine's day we're proud to present the Paris photo shoot of Love Republic
's new collection starring charming Naomi Campbell
Producer: Melon Fashion Group. Production by Andy Fiord Studio. Photographer: Danil Golovkin.
The photo shoot can as well be seen now on Love Republic's website.
Love Republic is a famous brand of fashion clothes presented in 91 own retail stores across Russia and Ukraine. As they describe their style, “Love Republic heroine does not copy anyone: she, herself, is a bright star of an overwhelming show called “her life”. A talented stage director, she skillfully outlines the roles and makes the best casting. She is a panther in stony jungles of a megalopolis. Her habits are graceful, her beauty is sophisticated, her mind is as refined and sharp as facets of a sparkling diamond”.
A behind-the-scenes video is coming soon.
Zarina spring-summer ’12 ad campaign by Maria Budtova
Ad campaign for Zarina's spring-summer 2012 collection.
Photographer: Maria Budtova.
Location: Sidi Bou Said (Tunisia).
Stylist: Nadezhda Vinogradova.
Hair/make-up: Alla Shebanova.
Model: Monika / Scouteen.
Some photos can be seen now on Zarina's official website. Zarina is the famous brand of women's clothes, presented in over 120 stores across Russia and Ukraine.
Two new videos from Yada Poison
Yada once again amazes us by pushing the limits of her signature style with two new videos called “Kommen Wider” and “Headphones”. Enjoy, and be sure to see her portfolio page which is, however, still under construction.
Behind-the-scenes of the first shoot for VTB Development
Following a competitive bid process Andy Fiord Studio has been chosen by VTB Development
to provide photo and video capture of the construction process of its new project called “The European Enbankment”
The project aims to redevelop now dilapidated and unused historical part of the St. Petersburg’s Petrogradsky neighborhood into a mixed-use development containing apartments, hotels, shopping malls, Eifman Ballet Theatre and the city’s first pedestrian embankment.
The construction process is currently in a site preparation stage. Four our teams recently took part in the first shoot for the project.
They photographed the future view from every floor of a proposed centerpiece building yet to be built.
Then there was an aerial panoramic photo shoot conducted using remote controlled helicopter with a camera. The ‘copter can fly at any heights up to 70 meters (230 ft), and is unique in its kind — it was designed and assembled by Alexander Kuznetsov and Sergey Louks using parts from USA, Japan and Hong Kong.
Throughout the day our teams have been climbing the roofs and descending into basements of dilapidated buildings, launching the helicopter and shooting the documentary. The behind-the-scenes video is available on our website now.
New photo shoot: “Inside Out” by Maria Budtova
“I returned to myself, and it’s my first shoot while in this state of mind”, notes Maria Budtova
on her audacious photo shoot called “Inside Out” (to the left)
Photographer: Maria Budtova.
Models: Yulianna Sardar (Rush Models), Serafima (Elmer Olsen Models), Martin (Andy Fiord Models).
New videos from Yada Poison
See Yada's portfolio (still under construction).
The making of ad campaign for Zarina
We've released the "behind-the-scenes" video (to the left)
from our recent photo shoot for Zarina's ad campaign
Parts of it as well can be seen on Zarina's website.
Client: Melon Fashion Group.
Director of photography: Kseniia Khrabrykh.
Production news round-up for summer ’11
Over the past two months Andy Fiord Studio provided production services for:
- Two photo shoots with Russian actress, Kseniya Rappoport: one in June, held at Grand Hotel Europe, for Vogue Russia, and another one in July for a special project of ELLE Russia.
- Beowulf Sheehan's photo shoot with the Mikhailovsky Ballet and their artistic director, Nacho Duato. Watch our behind-the-scenes video (to the right).
- Photo shoot with the Mariinsky Theatre ballerina Olesya Novikova for the October issue of Vogue Russia.
- Promotional photo shoot of Porsche Panamera for Vogue Russia and GQ, held at W Hotel, with Julya Leonova from Andy Fiord Models.
Learn more about our production services department.
Ad campaign for Zarina by Maria Budtova
We're proud to present the 2011-2012 fall/winter ad campaign for Zarina
shot by Maria Budtova
with Elena Shilnikova
from Andy Fiord Models.
Zarina is the famous brand of women's clothes, presented in over 120 stores across Russia and Ukraine.
The video footage from the photo shoot can be seen now on Zarina's official website.
News digest for the first half of June
In the month of St. Petersburg's White Nights, a lot is going on in Andy Fiord Studio.
- We've finished shooting multiple campaigns and lookbooks for the four brands of Melon Fashion Group: Zarina, Love Republic, Be Free & Be Free Man.
- We provided production services for the photo shoot with Dunya Smirnova by Morgan Norman for the August issue of Vogue Russia.
- We provided production services for Beowulf Sheehan's recent photo shoot for the Mikhailovsky Theatre.
As we promised, more pictures were published in the profiles of Maria Budtova, Andy Dyo and Tanya Mazina during this week.
Welcome to the new website
Andy Fiord Studio welcomes you on our new and improved website which sets up a landmark in our history, and one that we are very proud of. For the first time we've published our video portfolio which includes commercials, promotional videos and behind-the-scenes for Vogue Russia and World Fashion Channel.
On top of that we are very excited to present the pages of our new artists:
- Maria Belodedova, make-up artist and stylist with a track record of working with the top fashion magazines including Vogue, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar, GQ and fashion shows of Pierre Cardin, Louis Vuitton, Bvlgari, Carrera & Carrera.
- Petr Titarenko, internationally renowned photographer whose work has been featured in L'UOMO Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, AnOther Magazine, GQ, Elle, L'Officiel.
- Kirill Monocle, digital artist, the person behind unique sound style of our videos.
- Pavel Polukhutenko, film director and the lead singer of Russian band Mr. Humbert.
We've been working hard on organizing the artists portfolios and with over 1000 of images published so far, the work is still far from being done.
We strive to renew our efforts for a broader and up-to-date online presence and over the coming months we will be expanding onto the new platforms.